FORT WORTH PARALEGAL ASSOCIATION
For the upcoming 2022 TAPS (Texas Advanced Paralegal Seminar), the Fort Worth Paralegal Association will award up to two (2) scholarships for the cost of PD member registration to attend the TAPS 2022 three-day CLE from September 28-30 being held in Fort Worth. Below please find the guidelines and application for applying for this scholarship.
1. The recipient must be a member of the Fort Worth Paralegal Association.
2. To apply for a TAPS scholarship, the applicant is required to submit a written essay regarding the importance of continuing legal education and professional development in the paralegal profession. The essay should be two (2) pages and double-spaced.
3. To apply for a TAPS scholarship, the applicant is required to provide two (2) personal references, which describe the applicant's involvement in the paralegal profession.
4. Financial need shall be a contributing factor, but not a requirement. However, if two or more applicants are tied in meeting the criteria for the scholarship, financial need shall be the determining factor.
1. No money will be sent directly to the recipient.
IMPORTANT: ALL APPLICATIONS FOR FWPA TAPS 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS MUST BE RECEIVED BY
AUGUST 31st at 5:00 p.m.
Scholarship recipients will be notified by email by September 6th.
E-mail your submission and references to FWPA-WEBSITE@FWPA.ORG